At ACO, we strive to provide the best possible experience for all our users, so that everyone has access to products they feel most comfortable with. We are continually working to make our website accessible to everyone, regardless of their needs.
We have applied the best practices and standards for accessibility set out in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
The key features are:
- All pages can be effectively navigated using only a keyboard.
- All pages have understandable heading structures and landmarks.
- All pages have jump navigation links as the first focusable element.
- All images and icon buttons are provided with equivalent alternative text
- All pages follow a uniform navigation structure
However, if you have any problems navigating or using our website, please contact our customer service team who will be happy to assist you with your purchase and any suggestions on how we can make our site more accessible are welcome.